IBP are excited to be recruiting for a Works Control Manager. As the Works Control Manager you will have full responsibility for the client facing element of our Support Services back-office structure and will be instrumental in setting direction and inspiring their team to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the best possible business and customer outcomes. Supporting the Senior OPPS manager, the role holder will also be instrumental in the identification, development, and implementation of initiatives to remove cost and improve the business margin position. Key to our succession planning, this role offers great development opportunities as the successful candidate will be nurtured to assume a more senior role within the business.
- Management and leadership of the Support Services team, including recruitment, coaching, performance management, resource management, delegation and career development
- Management of the Support Services offshore function, ensuring that the offshore team monitor and react to workloads and engage the Streetworks, Pre-Enablement and Business & Civils teams to manage workload as required.
- Ownership and continual improvement of the Support Services processes and procedures, ensuring they are aligned to best practice, financial objectives, and SLAs.
- Maintain back office availability and service assurance through adherence to predefined processes.
- Manage and lead the analysis and resolution of escalations and problem investigations across the teams, working in partnership with Management Team to provide detailed reviews and RCAs as required.
- Ensure escalation capabilities are available at all times, to assist in the resolution of issues to SLA, managing communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage supplier escalation where appropriate based on relevant escalation matrices to resolve incidents as quickly as possible.
- Aid development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans. Maintain current knowledge of plan executables in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
What we need from you.
- Excellent people management skills, able to demonstrate consistent knowledge sharing and development of staff.
- Experience managing and configuring contract wide processes and procedures.
- Experience of reporting and works management systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dyanamics CRM, DepotNet, etc.
- Experience working with vendors, suppliers, and other 3rd party contracts to deliver service.
- Highly self-motivated with the capability to influence and deal with issues head on.
- The ability to be decisive and diplomatic in adversarial situations.
- Ability to prioritise workload of self and others through clear demonstrable and trainable techniques.
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and commitment to finding new ways of working.
- An uncompromising level of commitment and focus to quality and client service delivery.
- Excellent customer focused approach and commitment to service delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, across many levels within an organisation.
- Logical and methodical approach to working with strong proactive and reactive problem-solving skills.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.