IBP are excited to be recruiting for Project Coordinators who are passionate about what they deliver, thrive off a challenging but rewarding environment, and want to drive the best possible time to delivery with the best customer experience for the customers and their customers.
Reporting to the Delivery manager the Project Coordinator will have experience working and across a varying set of tasks requiring both operational and commercial awareness.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be expected to operate in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy and not be hindered by ambiguity or conflicting priorities.
The right candidate must be a team player and work collaboratively with the Client, field supervisors and subcontractors to manage and prioritise workstacks to establish a schedule of works which enables the delivery of both contractual expectations and business commercial objectives at the same time.
You'll need excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in receiving and relaying information. You'll have outstanding attention to detail with strong critical thinking skills to ensure that the status of works is being tracked accurately with sound excel skills and data processing.
Key to succession planning, this role offers great development opportunities as the successful candidate will be nurtured to assume a more senior role within the business.
To support the leadership team and supervisors, you’ll be ensuring accurate and smooth collation of dependencies to evidence the work we have completed to enable the Commercial team to process applications for billing with the Customer.
This role is soley office based, due ot the nature of the role no hybrid working can be offered.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Collaborate with supervisors to determine resource requirements and scheduling of work packages
- Building a schedule of works for both direct labour and subcontractors
- Working collaboratively with the Client to unlock delays or nonfluid constraints impacting the delivery of works.
- Coordinate access arrangements between field resources and end customers
- Ensure scope derivations are agreed up with the Client before work is undertaken
- Manage Client stakeholder expectations and resolve escalations
- Provide weekly updates to Senior Delivery Manager
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Project coordination experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated, results driven and able to thrive in a busy working environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- CRM Experience
- Experience delivering projects to clients in telco organisations
- The ability to effectively coordinate and plan multiple projects with conflicting priorities.
- Experience of stakeholder management
- The ability to deliver work to a high standard within demanding deadlines
- Experience coordinating key suppliers critical to the overall success of the project
- Solid negotiation and influencing skills
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not do hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.