Due to continued growth, IBP are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Auditor. Your role will be to provide full audit support to the SHEQ Department, taking ownership for defining, setting up and maintaining audit tasks, monitor the compliance of the operational delivery teams with management systems, Client contract requirements and specifications and the Traffic Management Act namely Chapter 8. Providing input to preparing and reviewing site audits and corrective actions etc and reporting finding to the SHEQ Manager. Liaison with Local Authorities, Highway Authorities, Clients and other 3rd Parties to manage issues in relation to SHEQ.
What will your key responsibilities be:
- Carry out onsite audits of completed PIA and Civils works.
- Undertake coaching and teaching onsite to improve workforce knowledge.
- Supporting the overall compliance of the business through process.
- Work collaboratively with the business to improve performance.
- Promote the 'right first time' mindset to the workforce.
What competencies are we looking for?
- Relevant PIA Accreditations
- Working knowledge of Civils compliance
- Smart Awards NOPS card
- Experience with all Civils, Underground and Overhead telecoms works.