IBP have an exciting opportunity for a TV Systems Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the IRS Manager, covering South East and the surrounding areas.
You will deliver the infrastructure that delivers the latest technology to Multi-Dwelling Units (MDU's) across the UK. Providing installation and maintenance of infrastructure to MDU's across the UK for public sector, social housing, and private landlords, which include the latest technology, FTTP and IRS.
You will be responsible for the maintenance, design, build and commissioning of Integrated Reception Systems. You will also be required to provide technical support to the management team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing technical support to the wider team when required
- Surveying properties for agreement with the client
- Liaise with the client as and when required
- Completing training courses to enhance personal development
- Installation of Aerial & Satellite Arrays
- Fault diagnostics on all types of equipment and systems used
- Installation of all types of system electronic equipment
- Commissioning of Integrated Reception systems, Various Satellite systems, UHF, DAB & FM
- Installation of fibre optic Communal TV systems
- Installation of professional communal Head ends
- Installation of cable looming and all associated fixtures and fittings
- Installation of plastic and galvanised containment
- Working within government secure environments
- Production of Signal Records in format provided
- Strict Adherence to Health & Safety
- Ongoing training and development
- Weekly stock takes
The ideal candidate must possess the following Skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experreince in a similiar role
- Honest and Self-motivated.
- Organised and a structured way of working.
- Ability to work at height.
- Accepts and stimulates change within working environment.
- Good time keeping.
- Reliable with a flexible approach to work.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.