We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join a great team in the South Wales.
You will be responsible for the delivery of all client work orders, across South Wales.
Experience working within Virgin Media Network is preferred, however you must have a background in Utility Construction, duct laying, Cabinet builds and good experience of NRSWA, SROH, and Streetworks permitting process.
You will be responsible for the development of the operational team, and suitable resources, to support the delivery of works, ensuring timely delivery to meet programme targets, whilst adhering to the necessary contract performance and quality standards.
Salary up to 55k, bonus, car allowance or company car and great company benefits.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Client Management Lead
- Management of staff and Sub-contractors
- Project delivery of Construction based projects.
- Monitor the delivery and performance of work orders inline to contract SLA’s and Client quality standards.
- Construction Survey and Inspections.
- Resource Management, to include Sub-contract Teams to meet demand.
- Help Develop required operational structure.
- Financial control to meet required Margin performance
- Management reporting client and Internal.
- Attend client meetings.
- Liaise with the local authorities (ensure appropriate notices and work programme agreements etc.)
- Ensure the whereabouts of staff tracking them with progress reports
- Adherence to Health & Safety and environmental policies
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within the Telecoms, Utilities or Construction industry at Supervisor or Management level.
- Effective Leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively
- Experience in Construction and Reinstatement.
- Extensive knowledge of NRSWA, SRoH and Permits
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Accept and stimulate change within working environment
- Strong skills in client management, planning, logistics, resource management and commercial controls.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and Microsoft Office Suit.
- NRSWA (Supervisor)
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
- Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.