Due to the continued success and expansion IBP are currently recruiting an Transport Controller to join Transport team.
You will be working closely alongside the Transport and Logistics Team to ensure all vehicles are kept in a safe, roadworthy and legal condition, to maintain compliance with all relevant regulations, company policies and rules, and to challenge and mentor others where necessary. The role will also involve oversight and tracking of vehicles, as well as the various assets and other equipment used.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring vehicle audits and challenging non-compliance.
- Performing vehicle spot checks and dealing with defects.
- 8 weekly vehicle audit cycle management.
- Driver mentoring, training and education.
- Effective tracking of vehicle based assets.
- Plant inspections.
- General office duties.
What we need from you.
- Full Manual Driving Licence required.
- Previous transport experiences an advantage.
- Willing to travel to complete training and other tasks
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a busy working environment.
- Able to work unsupervised when required.
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office (Particularly MS Excel).
- Excellent administration skills, with a ‘quick to learn’ ability.