Working in a busy office environment, this is an integral support role to the Administration, Readiness, Civils & Activations teams. You will be required to complete Whereabouts & NOIs to OpenReach, maintain & monitor the shared inbox & complete the relevant trackers. You will ensure that job packs include the most up to date documentation (plots, SLDs, safe digs), maintain folder structures on the company shared drive, produce & maintain operational trackers, & assist with any other operational requests from the teams.
We are looking for an individual who has good administration background who can manage & own this workstream. They will be expected to structure and improve the processes in the department and fully understand the operational needs in the department.
- Excellent administration skills, with a “quick to learn” ability.
- Attention to detail
- Update trackers to ensure deadlines are met
- Flexible and enjoys working in a team
- Admin support to Managers, supervisors and on site engineers if required
What we need from you.
- Excellent computer skills including strong understanding of Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result driven and thrives in a busy working environment
- Processing information effectively
- Flexible approach to changing needs of business
- Good communication skills both written and verbal